Use of the Products and Other Rights and Restrictions
We are authorised to produce, distribute and sell the Products. The Company and the appropriate copyright holders retain all rights, title and interest in and to this website, the Service and the Products including all design, text, images, photographs, still pictures, illustrations, artwork, graphic material and other copyrightable or otherwise legally protectible elements contained therein, together with the selection, sequence, "look and feel" and arrangements of this website.
This website, the Service and the Products are protected by intellectual property laws and your use is subject to the following conditions:
- 1A- you may only use this website, the Service and the Products for your own personal use and not for any business-related purposes;
- 2A- you may not and may not allow others to sell, transfer, distribute, reproduce, modify, alter or create derivative works from this website, the Service, the Products or any part thereof; and
- 3A- you may not and may not allow others to modify, decompile, reverse engineer, decrypt, circumvent or otherwise interfere with or alter this website.
You are responsible for all use made of the Products you purchase and we will not be responsible for any infringement of third party rights which arise as a result of your use of the Products.
The trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with this website and/or the Service are trademarks or registered trademarks of the Company or its licensors. You are granted no right or licence with respect to any such trademarks or service marks and any unauthorised use is strictly prohibited.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or you believe that any other claim or illegal activity has arisen in respect of the materials published or accessed via this website, then you should contact us by e-mail, and provide to us, in writing, the following information:
- details of your alleged claim;
- where applicable, a description of the copyrighted work that is claimed to have been infringed, including the URL (i.e. web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work;
- identification of the URL or other specific location where the potentially infringing or offending material is located;
- your (or the copyright owner's) address, telephone number, and email address; and
- 1any other information and/or assistance as may be reasonably required by us.
All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Disclaimer of Liability for Third Party Materials
We may provide links to certain third party websites. You acknowledge and agree that we have little or no control over, and are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy of any such third party material or websites. The Company does not warrant or endorse and does not assume and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products or services of third parties. Links to other websites are provided solely as a convenience to you.